Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Success Secrets - How to Live Big & Regret Little Part 3

In a research of his, Dr. Gerald Bell, University of North Carolina (Professor of Organizational Behavior and Management) has asked 4,000 Retired Executives over the age of 70 the following question:

"If you could live your life all over, what would you do differently?"

They responded in common to 8 key areas that if they could live their life all over again, they would do so differently.
In my previous posts I listed the first 6 common areas of regret:

Here are the remaining two common areas of regret and my thoughts on how to avoid it:

Regret # 7 – Career

“I would have planned my career”.

Key Message: Take control of your career and plan it out according to your life goals and vision. Get some career planning/life coaching if needed to help you clarify.

Regret # 8 – God and/or Community

“I would have lived in oneness with my God and or given more back to my community”.

Key Message: Connecting with your God, the higher self and servicing your community are facets of life that shouldn’t be ignored and bring about fulfillment.

So, what would you do differently NOW? Why not review this article again and decide now on how you can live your life differently. Have no regrets. Sign up NOW for more success secrets at www.MillionaireMindsetSecrets.com for FREE and get access to a wealth of resources to help you lead a more meaningful and successful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment